Saturday, July 30, 2011

Today Veronica Brought Me:

Bless her, she brings me presents. They say it's a cats way of showing love. If we had rodents, I'm sure I'd have disemboweled carcasses to take pictures of, but lucky for you I don't.
What I do have is stuff on my floor. More stuff than I realize until it's the middle of the night and Veronica comes in and drops something on the floor for me. Maybe it isn't a gift at all, maybe it's her way of telling me to pick up after myself. Most days it's hair ties or pens that she brings me. It used to exclusively be pens and because of that I thought it had to do with the fact that it smells like me. Lately it's become bigger and more strange things so the pen smelling like me was just egotistical on my part it turns out.
So what is that in my hand? It's a piece to a towel rail that has broken off of the wall. I got tired of trying to fix it so it was laying on the floor in the bathroom. V brought it from one end of the apartment to the other, in her mouth, and dropped it off in the living room. She also brought me a roll of medical tape tonight and I have no idea where she found it.
She's so adorable when she does it and I'll try to take more pictures of the things she brings me and post them. If not for the rest of the Internet to see, for me.

1 comment: