Tuesday, August 23, 2011

RocLok tops my list of things to buy for our new home

I'm happy to report that we are pre-approved for a mortgage and will be going Labor Day weekend to hopefully find the one for us. I've been searching for months, educating myself on home ownership, HGTV has become my most watched channel and I've been searching for things that will be just right for our new place in Georgia.
Shorty Rossi tweeted the other day about RocLok. I checked it out and I want one so bad that what inspired this blog post about it is a give away over at Momma Told Me. I love that RocLok looks so real, has multiple styles to choose from and has a combination. I loved all of that before I read the Momma Told Me review but after reading it I've decided that even if I don't win the giveaway, I will for sure be purchasing one of these once we're not broke from moving and buying a house.
I've locked myself out and lost my keys so many times it has become a bit of a compulsion for me to check to make sure I have my keys with me but I love the added peace of mind I'd get from this product. So cross your fingers for me and hope that I win!

No comments:

Post a Comment